Maharshi is a film which cannot be taken away from the news. Now, the film has made headlines as one of the carpenters on the sets has passed away due to electric shock.
Named Krishna Rao, he was working in the sets and was busy cutting the wood with the machine. He suddenly got shock from the machine and fell unconscious.
By the time the coworkers rushed him to the hospital, doctors declared him dead. The workers have demanded money and we need to how Dil Raju and other producers respond to thisFollow @THEPANIPURI
News Journalist at Panipuri and Film Reviewer. Indian movies box office tracker.