Coronavirus has taken over the world in a deadly manner like never before. The world has come to a standstill and a 21-day lockdown has been announced by the government of India.
So many are doing their bit to stay safe and our stars are also creating good awareness. Prince Mahesh Babu has started doing his bit and posted 6 golden rules to stay away from Coronavirus.
1. The first and most important rule is to stay at home. Do not step out unless there is an emergency.
2. Make sure you wash your hands with soap and water very frequently for at least 20/30 seconds.
3. Avoid touching your face especially eyes mouth and nose.
4. Use your elbows or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
5. Please understand the need for social distancing, keep a minimum 3-meter distance from the other person inside or outside your house.
6. Use a mask only if you have symptoms or feeling sick. Please contact the doctor or clinic if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Be well informed and trust information from the right sources.